You’re in the right place if you’re in search of holistic and effective solutions for:
- You’re embarrassed that you pee when you cough, sneeze or exercise, and you need to wear a pad “just in case”.
- You plan activities around availability of a washroom because when you have a UTI, you need to pee ALL THE TIME (and like right now).
- You’re afraid about your partner leaving you…you’ve turned down sex so often because the dryness makes sex painful.
- Your doctor called to tell you your PAP results are abnormal. You’re scared and unsure what you can do about it.
- You notice a strange odour ‘down there’. You don’t know if this is normal and are self-conscious that others might smell it too.
The frustrations of being a woman are real. You want to feel in control of your body with greater understanding of what you can do and how you can prevent these things in the first place.
Having life completely sidetracked by symptoms is common to a lot of women but doesn’t have to be your normal. You deserve to feel like yourself again.
You are worthy of feeling your best.
Pelvic health can be addressed with naturopathic care for the following conditions:
- Cervical dysplasia (abnormal PAP results, HPV)
- Vaginal infections
- Urinary tract infections
- Urinary incontinence
- Pelvic pain
- Painful sex
- Vaginal dryness
Naturopathic services offered:
- Empowered PAP
- Cervical dysplasia (abnormal PAP) treatment, including escharotic treatment
- Holistic Pelvic CareTM
- Woman’s Wellness Visit
- Comprehensive hormonal testing, food sensitivity testing
- Treatment options such as herbs, nutrients, diet and lifestyle counselling, acupuncture and homeopathy