Hey there. I’m Dr. Candace, and I’m so glad you’ve found your way here!
I help women struggling with period problems and issues “down there” reduce the worry so they can live confidently in their own body and get back to the things they love.
Do you have this ongoing sense of worry and distraction by thoughts about what’s going on down there:
- “Are my dreaded cramps going to knock me off my feet and ruin my plans?”
- “Am I going to ruin another pair of underwear this period?”
- “Is this discharge normal? Why am I itchy down there?”
- “Do other women pee a little when they cough or sneeze?”
- “I want to have sex with my partner, but it’s so dry down there that it hurts”.
- “My PAP is abnormal, and I’m scared. Is there anything I can do?!”
Not only do I understand the struggle (it’s real),
I understand what’s going on.
The annoyances of being a woman can feel like an unnecessary distraction from the rest of your life. And at the end of the day, you just want to feel confident in your body, yourself and your life.
I work with women just like you every day get to the bottom of exactly what’s going on “down there” so things like
- heavy, painful or irregular periods,
- urinary incontinence,
- pelvic pain and
- vaginal infections
Don’t keep interrupting your life, distracting you from being the best version of yourself.
You can feel like yourself again, with energy to go out with your partner or brunch with your girlfriends.
You can be more present with your kids and have the focus to get stuff done.
You can have peace of mind, feel confident and in control of your body and get back to living your life!
You deserve more than painful periods and pelvic issues.
If you’re ready to get started, you can book an appointment here: